All our professionals at The Foot Doctor Foot Clinic maintain the highest levels of expertise with years of experience to provide you with quality care.
T. Allan Freiberg, DPM, FACFAS
I have maintained a private practice in the New Orleans area for over twenty years and have been involved with residency training at East Jefferson Hospital for over fifteen years.
Dr. Freiberg is an avid runner and tri-athlete having completed a number of marathons and olympic distance events.
• VA, Palo Alto, California
fourteen hundred bed Stanford University Teaching Hospital, one year surgical residency, 1984
• Tulane University, 1979
• California College of Podiatrtic Medicine, 1983
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine - Graduated with Honors
Professional Board Qualifications
• American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 1993
• American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Recertified, 2002
• Member, APMA - in good standing my entire career
• Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
• Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
• Foot Laser Procedures, in-office CO2 Laser
• Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy
• Shockwave Therapy for Heel Pain
• Diagnostic Ultrasound of the foot since 2004
I have published two case study articles in the Journal of Foot Surgery.